THE DATA CONTROLLER
Falcon Magazine is the sole owner of the processing of personal data and responsible for data protection of the site: https://falconmagazine.it. To obtain further information or requests, Falcon Magazine can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE POLICY AND THE PRINCIPLES OF DATA PROCESSING
TERMS OF CONDITIONS AND USE
Pursuant to the aforementioned European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the user of the site can, according to the procedures provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– oppose totally or partially, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– receive intelligible communication of data processing;
– obtain information about the logic, methods and purposes of the treatment at any time;
– request the data controller to update, correct, integrate, or delete, the block of data belonging to him, including those no longer useful for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– obtain your data in a well-structured and legible form created by a data processor or electronic device;
– the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Privacy Guarantor – at the following link);
ATTENTION: Requests should be addressed only and exclusively to the data controller of this site.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED BY USERS
Falcon Magazine can obtain the user’s personal data according to some types. For reasons of transparency, it should be noted that the procedures are all in accordance with the law and are described in this statement as follows:
- Customer data (such as name, day, month and year of birth, nationality, email address, postal address, telephone number and other data) provided by the same by filling in a form on the site, registering for the newsletter or registering / creating an account;
- Data of any transactions freely carried out by the customer;
- Personal data that may be contained in communications sent spontaneously by the customer, to report a problem or to submit a request, for comments relating to the contents of the site itself;
- Other data, always of a personal nature, that the user voluntarily shares during the sales / acquisitions of products and / or services.
- Data derived from participation in surveys visible on the site for research purposes, where the customer decides to respond;
- Information on debit / credit cards;
- Information traceable by browsing and permanence on the site such as: the customer’s IP address identifying the device, the operating system and the type of browser, the pages visited on the site collected through cookies or other technologies.
The data collected also includes:
- The preferences, the products and / or services that are displayed and searched, the download errors and the response times;
- Personal data that the customer agrees to share with the data controller, such as information available on the social channels Facebook and Instagram.
The customer has no obligation to provide the aforementioned personal data but the refusal to transmit this information makes it impossible to process related purchase orders for products / services on the site, required by legislative provisions or regulations. The customer will always be informed at each stage if the provision of personal data is necessary or optional by affixing a symbol (*) on the information requested.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The personal data requested through the Falcon Magazine website are collected and processed for the following purposes:
1) To fulfill the requested services, including registration on the site as well as manage the type of relationship you want to establish with the magazine itself;
2) For administrative purposes however connected with the fulfillment of the related contractual obligations, for the fulfillment of legal obligations such as those of an accounting, fiscal nature, or to process requests from the Judicial Authority;
3) For the sending of promotional messages following the activation of the newsletter service, and commercial proposals (by post, e-mail, operator telephone, fax, sms, mms, social media, social chat) relating to the products and / or Falcon Magazine services, for sending advertising material on Falcon Magazine products and services, as well as invitations to events, and in general commercial communications for carrying out market research and detecting the degree of customer satisfaction ;
4) To proceed, with the consent received, to an analysis of the data and purchase preferences made. Customer profiling takes place through the insertion of data in the CRM system, in order to perform an analysis on purchase habits and consumer choices for sending (by mail, e-mail, telephone via operator, fax, sms, mms, social media, social chat) of promotional communications.
Falcon Magazine carries out profiling activities in such a way that the personal data provided to the owner, shown when browsing the site, are useful for receiving personalized commercial communications.
Please note that profiling activities will not produce legal effects that affect your person.
Falcon Magazine informs that at any time it is possible and lawful to oppose the marketing purpose, including profiling, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and canceling its subscription to the newsletter service.